Main responsibilities include:
1. Management of all HR activities in the company;
2. Drafting and management of offers, contracts and agreements related to personnel;
3. Selection, interview and recruitment of the candidates as required, also liaising with Headhunter companies;
4. Work with management and workforce in establishing open communication environment;
5. In charge of new employee orientation training, and the building of enterprise culture;
6. Support to foreign staff in dealing with daily issues when required;
7. Develop and implement HR policies, company handbook and procedures;
8. Support to Finance Department on payroll related procedures and calculation;
9. Maintain relationship with local labor department and ensure the most updated rules and regulations are being complied with;
10. Management of periodic staff performance reviews;
11. In charge of general services and facility issues.
1. The successful candidate must be a dynamic individual driven to succeed, results oriented, attentions to details, high energy and a strong relationship builder.
2. At least 3 years of experience in recruitment department, preferably in real estate or architecture.
3. Knowledge of Beijing recruitment market and related institute is highly valued.
4. Good problem-solving, time management skills and computer skills (Office package) are also required.
5. The candidate should be a Chinese native speaker. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com